Shopping for a VoIP Phone System?
Get the free 2019 Buyer's Checklist.
How do you choose the right phone system for your business?
Deciding it’s time to invest in a better communications solution is only the first step. You need a plan to help sort through all the options and ensure you make the right decision. From determining the basic features needed and preferred deployment method (cloud or on-premises) to comparing pricing and selecting the best phone system vendor, the selection process can seem overwhelming.
The checklist takes you through the process of evaluating:
- Current communications status (including number of users, circuit types, monthly expenses and more)
- Detailed business requirements (from routing preferences to 3rd-party system integrations)
- System users’ preferences (gathering and ranking input from your key users)
- Feature needs (mobility, collaboration, reporting, call center/queues, etc.)
- Network infrastructure (existing set-up and future requirements to support a new system)
- Deployment options (on-premises, cloud, and virtualized environments)
- Selecting a partner or reseller (do you need local support?)
- Comparing vendor solutions and pricing options
Download your copy today.